회원로그인

arrow질문답변
질문답변

질문답변 목록

Kärcher's bestselling window vac is now on sale for £36 off

페이지 정보

작성자 Jann Luckett 조회679회 댓글0건 작성일22-08-19 00:06

본문

Products featured in this Mail Best article are independently selected by our shopping writers.
If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline may earn an affiliate commission. 
Spring is here, and with Easter around the corner, you might be considering giving your house a thorough spring clean ahead of the seasons entertaining. 
When it comes to cleaning windows, mirrors and other flat surfaces, thousands of Amazon shoppers swear by the  for the best results.

And fast. 
Sucking up excess moisture whilst cleaning, leaving windows, tiles, mirrors and shower screens spotlessly clean, dry, and streak-free, the window vac has been praised for leaving surfaces 'like new every time'. And the best news?
It's now on sale for £36 off, now reduced to £48.99.
Hailed as a quick and easy way to achieve sparkling windows and streak-free surfaces, Office 365 the Kärcher Window Vac is now on sale for 42 per cent off on Amazon 
Lightweight and with a handy run time of 35 minutes, the Kärcher Window Vac makes cleaning less hassle.
Sucking up excess moisture makes cleaning less of a hassle.
Sucking up excess moisture and condensation with a push of a button it does the hard work for you without the need for squeegees or microfibre cloths.
The versatile allows you to power through your chores with ease, leaving windows, tiles, mirrors and shower screens spotless.

And, thanks to the powerful battery life, you have enough charge for 75 windows.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

From clearing everyday condensation to giving your windows and mirrors a glistening shine, the  is the ideal chore companion. 
All you have to do is mix a few drops of dishwashing liquid and water in the included spray bottle to create your window cleaning detergent, spray your windows, give them a quick scrub, and then vacuum the moisture away.
Shoppers have reported how easy and quick the window vac is to use for a professional finish, raving about how it gives 'perfect results every time', 'leaves no smears' and 'cuts out messy water dripping down windows'.
With a run time of 35 minutes, you can power your way through your chores 
Thanks to the versatile and ergonomic design, the window vac can be used on all smooth surfaces, including the shower
The 'amazingly good'  has received over 4,700 five-star reviews, so it is a tried-and-true household essential.

Now on sale for an impressive £36 off, you can snap it up for the new price of £48.99 (was £84.99). 
One impressed shopper wrote: 'Condensation has become a bit of an issue in our house during the colder months. I honestly don't know how I've gone so long without one of these.
'I love it!

It's easy to use and I'm in my element going through the house each morning vacuuming my windows. It has also been a godsend for when my toddler spills her water on the floor!'.
Another agreed, adding: 'Really impressed. It is so easy to use and I can clean the windows in half the time it used to take.

Easy, quick and would recommend.'
A third penned: 'This is honestly a life changer. I save so much more time using this. I have actually saved money with buying this product as I used to go through so much glass cleaner and kitchen roll, but now this is so much more cost effective.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.