Iggy Azalea reveals she's making a return to the music industry > 질문답변

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

arrow질문답변
질문답변

질문답변 목록

Iggy Azalea reveals she's making a return to the music indus…

페이지 정보

작성자 Florian 조회689회 댓글0건 작성일22-08-18 05:26

본문

Australian rapper has announced she's making a return to music after quitting the industry last year. 
The 32-year-old Fancy hit maker shared the BBC World News Today with fans on Tuesday, declaring: 'I'm coming back. Cry about it.'
In a lengthy tweet, Iggy said she quit music because of the 'negative energy' but is now coming back bigger and better than ever. 
Iggy Azalea announces her comeback: Aussie rapper has revealed she's making a return to the music industry after quitting last year 
'A year ago I was willing to walk away from music because I was tired of the negative energy it attracted,' Iggy wrote. 
RELATED ARTICLES Share this article Share 84 shares 'But what I've learned is that even when I'm minding my business, y'all gonna be negative AND nosey.'
'So if I can't have peace, neither can you.

I'm coming back. Cry about it.'

In a lengthy tweet, Iggy said she quit music because of the 'negative energy' but is now coming back bigger and better than ever
She added in a follow up tweet: 'I'm not gonna talk about dates, direction or anything just know it's happening and there will be a budget.'
Fans loved the news, with one tweeting: 'I'm so excited can't wait! This is definitely gonna be the best come back.' 
'She's about to give us bops, good music videos and the haters hell,' another added. 
Iggy is currently supporting Pitbull on his tour in the U.S.   
In July last year, Iggy announced she was taking a step back from music to focus on 'other creative projects'.

Fans loved the news, with one tweeting: 'I'm so excited can't wait!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.