회원로그인

arrow질문답변
질문답변

질문답변 목록

Pregnant Heather Rae Young shares ultrasound images of her baby boy

페이지 정보

작성자 Anglea 조회1,012회 댓글0건 작성일22-08-11 06:38

본문

Heather Rae Young took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a pregnancy update with her fans.
The 34-year-old mom-to-be shared her first glimpse at her son via a set of ultrasound images from her latest doctor's visit.
She wrote in a caption, подписчики в инстаграм 'This was my very first time seeing him since I found out his gender so it was so special.'
New post: Heather Rae Young took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a pregnancy update with her fans
The Selling Sunset personality wore a long-sleeved black shirt and black bottoms to the medical appointment.
In her Stories, she teased fans with a softly filtered selfie as said, 'Ultrasound today. Want to see pics??'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Heather flashed her growing baby bump in the photo, подписчики в инстаграм as her shirt cropped well above her belly-button.
She smiled with her mouth closed, showing off her dimpled cheek as she held her arm out to capture the moment. 
Emotional: The 34-year-old mom-to-be shared her first glimpse at her son via a set of ultrasound images from her latest doctor's visit
Later, taking to the app's feed, she uploaded a snapshot of the vertical images of her growing child.
In an emotional caption she said, 'Got my first "glimpse" of our baby boy today,' incorporating a string of emojis.
Engaging her 2.9 million fans she added, 'I love ultrasounds because I get to see him and hear his heartbeat. '
The Netflix star reflected on becoming a first-time parent as she expressed, 'As a new mom-to-be these things give me flutters in the best way but it's also nerve racking because you want to make sure your baby is healthy and подписчики в инстаграм in the best condition possible.'
She wrapped up the thought as she said, 'Overall the ultrasound went great and getting a little peak at our boy made my week.' 
She wrote in a caption: 'This was my very first time seeing him since I found out his gender so it was so special'
Last month Heather and husband Tarek El Moussa, 40, held a gender reveal party and announced they're having a boy.
In videos shared to social media, the real estate couple launched cannons that showered down blue confetti, confirming the sex of the child.
This will be Heather's first child and подписчики в инстаграм baby number three for Tarek, who shares daughter Taylor, подписчики в инстаграм 11, and son Brayden, подписчики в инстаграм six, with ex-wife Christina Hall.
Exciting: The couple initially revealed they were expecting on July 13, which came after they had struggled with fertility issues
The couple initial

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.