Sandra Bullock, 57, 'likes' that Lost City character is not 25 > 질문답변

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

arrow질문답변
질문답변

질문답변 목록

Sandra Bullock, 57, 'likes' that Lost City charact…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jesse 조회4,667회 댓글0건 작성일22-06-24 07:09

본문

has a fondness for her character.
The 57-year-old Oscar winning actress told that she 'loves that Loretta is not some wimpy victim because she is 'heroic' and kinogo (kinozed-film.Site) bold in the smash hit action-adventure movie.
And the Hollywood veteran added that she is thrilled that Sage is more mature. 'I like that I am not 25!' shared the siren. 
Props: Sandra Bullock loves that her character in The Lost City is not 25 but more seasoned; seen in March in London
The subject came up when she said she nearly turned down a role in The Lost City.
The actress rejected Paramount's approach to star in the movie at first.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
34 shares

But she later had a change of heart when she persuaded the studio to make her character Loretta more heroic and bold and include feminine traits for Channing Tatum's leading man.
Sandra told The Hollywood Reporter: 'There weren't any obstacles for the female character. And the male character we've seen before.
Bold woman: The actress rejected Paramount's approach to star in the movie at first. But she later had a change of heart when she persuaded the studio to make her character Loretta more heroic and bold
A good age: And the Hollywood veteran added that she is thrilled that Sage is more mature. 'I like that I am not 25!' shared the siren
'I like that I am not 25. And I love that there's a man in it willing to be many aspects of himself that weren't traditionally shown in films like this because they had to be the action hero. And Chan was so game. Let's just do it.'
The movie was released earlier this year and has proved to be a box office success with Sandra delighted to form a producing partnership with Liza Chasin on the film.
Make her heroic please: The subject came up when she said she nearly turned down a role in The Lost City. The actress rejected Paramount's approach to star in the movie at first. But she later had a change of heart when she persuaded the studio to make her character Loretta more heroic
The Speed actress said: 'I just wanted a partner. I was so tired of doing everything myself (I thought), "Where are the producers who are listed on the call sheet?"'
The picture was filmed in the Dominican Republic in 2021 and Chasin believes the action and adventure that makes the movie unique has been a key reason for its success.
She said: 'When you're finally able to get back to the movies, what greater gift than to go see the kind of movie you haven't seen in a long time in a theatre.'
Sandra pushed for the movie to be released in cinemas and believes that the slow burn progress at the box office has justified the decision.
Good team: Tatum and Bullock arriving for the UK premiere of The Lost City at Cineworld Leicester Square, central London in March
She explained: 'Women of a certain age don't go out on the first weekend. We have other s*** to take care of... like families and careers. That's why, if you're lucky, you have a movie that sticks around. This movie made it worth the trip to the movie theatre.'
The movie has passed the $100million mark.
And according to The Hollywood Reporter, it is the second-highest-grossing comedy at the domestic box office since the pandemic started behind Free Guy ($121.6 million).
Bullock can next be seen with Brad Pitt in Bullet Train. 
She is the boss in the next one: Bullock can next be seen with Brad Pitt in Bullet Train

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.