Caribbean Stud Poker Basics - How To Play, Strategy, Plus History Of The Game > 질문답변

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

arrow질문답변
질문답변

질문답변 목록

Caribbean Stud Poker Basics - How To Play, Strategy, Plus History Of T…

페이지 정보

작성자 Ahmad 조회3,513회 댓글0건 작성일22-12-10 03:24

본문

I didn't notice it at first, but eventually I came to realize that people were really starting to mess with my c-bets. It seemed like I couldn't get folds like I used to. People would call my c-bets and then bet on the turn every time. Other people would raise all of my c-bets. I just couldn't figure out what the problem was.

A "Squeezing" bet is used to limit your opponents pot odds in a short-on the level* game. You use this bet when you have a strong hand and you've put your opponent on some kind of write. The odds are they will not hit their draw so you place a bet and form them pay to chase after their draw. This way you'll be good to accrual the size of the pot or they will fold to you as they do not long to risk chasing the draw.

But the intense moments like this are far and few between. Most of your wins are going to come from carefully played our moves. These Texas Holdem Poker tips will help you get there faster.

Other times, you might look like a tightwad and suspect you can take the pot down without much trouble. In that case, feel free to make the bet. If it doesn't work, there's always next time.

Another betting strategy in an online poker tournament is to stop the chasers by putting the pot odds against them. Lets say you have AK and the flop comes AK9 and two are suited. Now you will need to bet an amount that will deny your opponent 3 to 1 odds in order to chase his flush which is the likely chasing hand here or aztec gems maybe a open end straight draw. So lets say you bet making the pot odds 2 to 1 and he chases it. Sometimes you will have to fold because he will hit but he will only hit 4 out of 1 times or so. Therefore this play will show a profit for you if he continues to chase and you should eventually come out ahead.

poker betting strategy From the moment you sit down you only ever bet/raise out. Never ever fold and never ever call. Always bet a minimum of 3xbb, usually 4xbb or 5xbb. After a while you'll notice players just start folding left right and centre. You can play as tight or as loose as you want depending on your skill level and ability to handle.

This is a very profitable strategy because you start to control the outcome of the game, as in which pots you win, by your betting strategy and the amount you bet.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.